The UK’s national showcase of data science and artificial intelligence (AI)
Hosted by The Alan Turing Institute, AI UK 2024 will be an in-depth exploration of how data science and AI can be used to solve real-world challenges. Our diverse programme has been thematically structured around the latest innovations from across the AI ecosystem. With a broad range of interactive content, expect to hear the latest thinking on fundamental AI, digital twins, algorithmic bias, AI ethics – and much more.
- Attend sessions exploring the latest developments in data science and AI research, applied to today’s most pressing issues
- Engage and collaborate with leading international thinkers across far-reaching disciplines
- Immerse yourself in dynamic demonstrations of state-of-the-art AI research and innovation
- Contribute to thought-provoking discussions, panel sessions and interdisciplinary networking sessions
- Discover opportunities to engage with the Turing as the national institute for data science and AI.