With its strong focus on accessibility and drive to ensure people from all backgrounds are in a position to contribute to the UK’s future in data science and AI, The Alan Turing Institute provides a number of complimentary in-person tickets to AI UK, for those who are living on a low income. To apply for one, please complete this short application form.
All applications will be reviewed after the closing date. Please do note that we may need to close this application portal early, in line with ticket availability: you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
To increase accessibility, this year we are offering complimentary live-streaming tickets for AI UK. Therefore, if your application is unsuccessful, we hope you can join us virtually by registering for a free virtual ticket
To be considered for an Access Fund ticket, please ensure at least three selection criteria apply to you.
- Evidence of financial hardship.
- You are currently unemployed but have academic and/or work experience in data science and AI.
- You work within the data science and AI field for a third sector* employer or a start-up working for the public good.
- You are a postgraduate student studying within data science or AI field.
- You are from an underrepresented group within the data science and AI community.
- You have difficulty accessing AI UK due to your distance from the venue.
*Examples of third-sector employers include charities, local government, the National Health Service and British Armed Forces.